Thursday, October 22, 2009

Responsibility ? What's That?

I had the opportunity to visit our good ol' community college on Tuesday and hit up one of those college fairs. My friend I went with has no idea for her future so her mom(practically an aunt to me) took me by the arm and helped me get info that could help.
I'm stuck between music and nursing. One, I can go to school for at a good tuition rate and almost be sure of finding a job. The other is something I've been doing since I was eight years old and as cliche as it sounds, it's in my blood.
I finally have my counselor's appointment for IVCC(the community college, but I'll probably call it IV) and I signed up for a nursing information day there as well. I have a hard time reminding myself that I have time and I don't need to stress, but that's not working.



Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment