Monday, October 5, 2009

Corporate Halloween Joy

Boyfriend came Friday and stayed till today, and we had such a blast. I'll spare sappy details.

Saturday we went on our second date in five months.


Whip It was a great movie and totally made for me. I loved it. But as we were in Taco Bell enjoying the beauty of beef Baja Chalupas, who shows up but my dad and my younger brother. No joke. They show up on my date. I nearly screamed.

Sunday we had the privilege of attending our friend's church in Peoria. Afterwards, our friends needed to go costume shopping. So we hit up Spirit of Halloween and Halloween USA. We had a lot of fun with all the bizarre props and accessories.
But no such luck with finding the needed costumes.


It was really just a blast to spend some time with great friends and the boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment